Sunday, February 10, 2008

my 1st time g o n e T.T

tdy, its kinda a happy or rather HIGH day for few of us.
got up late in the morning. Had lunch with family, went to babysitter's house.
i miss them esp d kor kors in UK.. Thanks alot.. Treated me as if i were your child. =))
Then, was a sudden plan to visit Mr Lim(Cekap Chem teacher) or my kai daddy(my frens said. LOL) 7 of us actually went to his house. Hmm.. ZhengHao, SinYing, Pris, SuetLi, ZengChey, KengWei and me.
Had a lot of fun.. Played games. Kinda fun. We played d... I've got no idea what is d name of d game.. It's lik.. Everyone of us hv to pick a card randomly yet, we can not see the card we're having. Then, we gotta put d card on our forehead. We can oli see our frens' card. So, we added Carlsberg, Guinness Stout, Coke, Marinda, and Rebena randomly. An hour later, SinYing and I were the only two ppl who haven kena. God know.. OMG i kena in the end!! Summore, it was 2rounds consecutively.
THIS IS MY FIRST TIME OF DRINKING CARLSBERG + GUINNESS STOUT.. OMG... my body was so hot after drinking.. -blurred-
Had dinner, a simple one with Sir's family.
We left at ard 10pm coz
SinYing, Pris, SuetLi and ZhengHao gotta move on to another party.
I nearly faint OMG.. i'm sooooo cha T.T
Reached home, bathed. And now blogging. After this, i'll get to my bed.. HEADACHE!!! ouchhh!!
but, I ENJOYED!!
THANKS EVERYONE!!
but tml i gotta back to college. Aiks!!
Good Night!

p/s: i'll try to upload pics or videos that we took as soon as possible. wasnt with me.. so,... i try =)

5 comments:

~TopROCks~ said...

waiting for ur pic..lol ^^

Chronopredator said...

sound so wrong!! hahaha the title of this blog

Rachel 倪欣薇 said...

Hahahha.....yeah I agree. I was like wat??? when I first saw that. Your virginity or sth?

SHUXIN said...

LOL... dirty minded la u guys =p

Anonymous said...

iNteresting title. I thought u lost "something" tim :p Haha.
So how was the taste "CARLSBERG + GUINNESS"? chocolate color?