Why?
Because I CAN'T FALL SLEEP!!
I hate this kind of life. Its so torturing!!!
I got Physics test later and i cant rest well!
Whats going on?
Anyway, lets summorise wt happened in the past few days.
My brother, again =.=
he won in SP Setia Badminton Tournament.
HE GOT RM300.00!!! arghhhhhhhh!! I WAN!!!
luckily he got only 1st runner up, if not, he got RM500.00!! waaahhhhh!!!
He is so happy that his
Here's some of the pictures that my dad took that day.
My brother, the guy in blue shirt.



More than enough, i dont like uploading your pictures=x
Now, i got sooooo many things that i wanted to do after 19June!
- SLEEP!!!
- Watch movieeesss
- Shopping or window shopping
KACAU VIVIAN YAP HOOI PIN and UNCLE NETH!!!- Destroy *your* house
- ...... i cant think of anything rite now.
iahdfiosdhgoisgeoifhf
Rewind rewind, back to last Friday, when we had our C3 exam. Woke up slightly early in the morning to prepare coz ChunKit was suppose to fetch me at 11am. But he woke up late and ended up fetching me around 1130am. Then, went to fetch Viv. We headed to MidValley in stead of college for lunch. So, we ended up eating McDonalds in MidValley. And then, Viv and i decided to make ChunKit play the dancing machine in Arcade. After tired of revising, we went to Arcade. Lols! We raced...

From the left: Vanessa(the bottom), Earn Wern, Viv, Me, Elaine, Rachel, Ee Yun.
The guys from the left: Daniel, Chun Kit, Benjamin Cheong.
CHIA YEE YING!!!
you know why?
Because, i'm freaking jealous of u.
why?
because u shopped like a
you know, you shud buy me smtg weihhhh!!!
wait, why didnt i mention about the petrol?
Why they want to increase the price soooooooooo much =.=
Hmm... Mayb i shouldnt complaint much.
Because.....
I only refilled petrol for less than 5times for almost 2years. AMAZING? haha!!
Someone scanned and sent some pic to me. I dont know how many yrs ago. But it was soooooo CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dont forget that u promised me smtg=p Should i share the pic with other readers? bwaahahahaha!!=p
And.....
SEAH MIN KEN is COMING BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(did i spell your name correctly? i hope so. Let me know if i spelt it wrongly) yooooohooooooooooooo!!!! I cant wait to see him!!
ciaoz.
bed time.
good night.
No comments:
Post a Comment