Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Again and again and again.
I really don't like.
Can you hear me?
You never tried to understand me.
I got my own life. You've got yours.
Please don't keep me inside your circle.
I got my very own, unique society, friends, life.
I am having my summer break, yet, what kind of nonsense are you telling me?
What else do you want?
I spent my time with you instead of resting at home, which i should be doing right now.
I am not hoping for anything, but just need you to understand me more.
I am just a student, what do you expect from me?
Yes, you don't have a holiday, but, are you expecting me to experience what you're experiencing now? Are you expecting me to waste my holiday just like that?
What do you want?!
Tell me!
And, please wake up from your dream!
Please understand me. I need it.
I don't know how long I can stand with this situation.
I can't tell myself to "hold your breathe, calm down, let it be" everyday.
It's not going to work if I'm the only one working it out.
I really fed up, really.
Stop pissing me off.
That's all.
Please change your fucking attitude.
Nobody is perfect, including me myself as well as you!

No comments: