Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Realised the importance of trust and confident on both parties.
We,
might not be able to see each other everyday, but thers a "thing" that keep us together.
might not be able to fulfill the another party, but again, thers another "thing" to make us think that everything they did is already more than enough.
might not be able to express everything well, but we could minimise miscommunication between us.

We chose what we want, what to go for. Of course, i wouldnt regret for my decision.
What about you? Dont goes "dont ask a question which u already know the answer" again.

I might be the girl you described, but doesn't mean you must do it that way.
It's pretty flexible. Forgot about the compromise thingy?
You have your freedom; to care or not to care etc.
But, you dont have to do what "others" doing.

I've to tell you:
"I'm happy and satisfied, for real. I'm not looking/hoping for anything more from you. That's all i want. I'm serious."
Feeling guilty again?
It will be fine. Just be who you are (:

SM Ken, those sentences kept floating in my mind. Suck them back like MIB and never say it to me again, please?

ps: i edited this post for some reasons. And, guess its not random anymore (:

3 comments:

死者苏生 said...

ur blog
random, freedom, condom
dom, dom, dom, dom.

SHUXIN said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SHUXIN said...

Apani Zeng Chey?
u lagi random weihh!!
hamsap dou sei dom dom dom =.=