30 July 2009
"Public Enemies" with Daryl and Zeng Chey at OneU after lunch at CHARMS cafe.
The rest of the mulians are not free, so ended up only three of us. Some working, some studying and some left :(
31 July 2009
"Overheard" with Ken.
I'm trying to take retard picture of him, but, he tak nak layan..
So, i went emo :(
Finally, he layan-ed. (:
1 Aug 2009 - Day#1 of quarantine.
After dinner, parents kinda gan cheong. Ended up in Winter Time for almost an hour.
2 Aug 2009 - Day#2 of quarantine.
Stayed at home and "boiled" HK drama series. My eyes hurt!!
Evening, OneU with family, again, they are gan cheong.. Ended up in luggage bags shops for another hour @@"
3 Aug 2009 - Day#3 of quarantine.
I already tak boleh tahan with all these quarantine quarantine thingy. So, I WENT OUT AGAIN!! But is with purpose =.= ended up in Station One, Menjalara.
Zeng Chey, my private agent =p TQ(:
Chun Ming, who came all the way from Malacca to join us for lunch.
Daryl, the super rajin one.. Holding his notes everywhere he goes.
Ohyea, I'm under quarantine:( Sorrryyyy! T.T
I'm sorry about the emo emo posts.
But, thanks for everyone who tried to cheer me up or made me smile.
I've removed the previous post for my very personal reason.
Thanks people!
No comments:
Post a Comment