Thursday, October 1, 2009

Waiting for my update? Checking my blog regularly? I wish you are =x Hahaha!!

I'm so sorry for making you guys worry about me. Thanks for all the texts, all the emails and calls all the way from Malaysia. Feel loved, warm. Thanks! Mulians, thanks alot for your support and mulian love (: I love you guys I'm glad that I met many nice seniors here, supporting me when I'm in trouble. Thanks!

Back to week one in Nottingham..
Free Salmon dinner served by uni.
Social activity in Portland building. Niceeeee!! (:

Not much photos taken.. Nothing much happen too. Been to the city quite often.. Hmm.. Going out again soon, yah, very soon (:

Smiled? Laugh at me?! @@"
Someone, you know who you are, snapshot me while i have skype with him. How baddd!! Fattening? Yahh i know, I still can accept the fact the i'm growing horizontally coz I've been eating nonstop since the day I reach T.T Diet, i know!! I need to diet T.T

Gotta go!
Stay tuned (:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it's good that happy,grow horizontally nvm la~hahah