snow snoW snOW sNOW SNOW!!!!
Yesss!! Finally it's snowing here in Nottingham (: It's my first snow in UK and in my lifeeeee!!!
At first, I asked my friend, "Is it raining or snowing?". Hmm... About few minutes later, it gets heavier and thus confirmed its snowwww!!!! I was so excited!!! I wanted to scream, but i was in Hopper bus to Jubilee Campus so.. i gotta shut up.. Look at this, even car is covered by snowwww!!!

Ya.. I'm excited... Soooo excited!! But its not heavy enough for me to make snowman or play snowball like a 3year old kid... And not to forget, its SUPER COLD OKAYYYYY!!! =.=
Checked the weather forecast, wish for more snowww... And this happened!!!!
Checked the weather forecast, wish for more snowww... And this happened!!!!

2 comments:
AHHHHH!!!!i want to play too!!!!
Hahaha.. come here Ai May... we(YY n I) very welcome ur arrival :D
Post a Comment