Time flies...
19 weeks in UK
19 weeks without family by my side
19 weeks settling everything by my own
19 weeks without my car
19 weeks without my bed
19 weeks with colddddd weather
19 weeks without outings with Mulians
19 weeks without hanging out with Vivian YHP, Uncle Neth etc
19 weeks without TV
19 weeks without cinema
19 weeks without One Utama
19 weeks without mom's home cooked dinner
the list will go on and on and on...
to Birmingham on 12 Dec 2009and also my first backpack travelling
(ps, we were a few minutes late!!!! And it was closed!!! Arghhhh!!!)
to my first Christmas in UK on 25 Dec 2009There goes year 2009, what about 2010? What I'd done so far? Well..... was having some very stressful life... Was very very busy preparing for my exam... Now, exams over, and sem2 starts.. Today, is my 4th day of sem2, and, I can already smell the stress!!! :(
19 weeks, not very long, but, not to say is a short period too.. Things changes, people changes. Me? Yea, I changed too.. I'm so much rounder compared to when i'm in Msia.. aww :(
So, people!!! Date me out before I continue with my stressssssful life... (: Skype/msn/email me (:
And, I'll be back soooon!!! :D
I still remember, on 21 Jan 2010, which is my last day of exam.. I got up at 3am, and i phone my dad at 5am(which is 1pm Msia time)..
Me: Goooooooood morning!!!!
Dad: Why you're awake now?
Me: Err.. study lohh.. Last paper in 4hours time..
Dad: Are u coming back soon?
Me: Err... Not so soon daddy, probably mid Aug or early Sept.. Why?
Dad: Waaaaa!!! U come back for few weeks and u going back to UK?!
Me: (laugh) hahaha!! Nolarr... Not coming back to UK (:
Then, pass to mommy...
Me: Miss me??
Mom: Are u coming back for cny?
Me: Aww... Noo, I cant make my way back for cny, I've class :(
Suddenly pass to my brother.. =.=
Bro: jie... U going to London ar?
Me: Err.. not sure.. apasal?
Bro: When u go down to London, u err... help me buy iPhone kayyyy??
Me: Waaa......
(and the conversation continues)
Didnt know my parents want me to go back so badly... awwwww... simple yet sweet (:
Thats all for now.. Stay tuned (:
Take care peeps!♥
19 weeks, not very long, but, not to say is a short period too.. Things changes, people changes. Me? Yea, I changed too.. I'm so much rounder compared to when i'm in Msia.. aww :(
So, people!!! Date me out before I continue with my stressssssful life... (: Skype/msn/email me (:
And, I'll be back soooon!!! :D
I still remember, on 21 Jan 2010, which is my last day of exam.. I got up at 3am, and i phone my dad at 5am(which is 1pm Msia time)..
Me: Goooooooood morning!!!!
Dad: Why you're awake now?
Me: Err.. study lohh.. Last paper in 4hours time..
Dad: Are u coming back soon?
Me: Err... Not so soon daddy, probably mid Aug or early Sept.. Why?
Dad: Waaaaa!!! U come back for few weeks and u going back to UK?!
Me: (laugh) hahaha!! Nolarr... Not coming back to UK (:
Then, pass to mommy...
Me: Miss me??
Mom: Are u coming back for cny?
Me: Aww... Noo, I cant make my way back for cny, I've class :(
Suddenly pass to my brother.. =.=
Bro: jie... U going to London ar?
Me: Err.. not sure.. apasal?
Bro: When u go down to London, u err... help me buy iPhone kayyyy??
Me: Waaa......
(and the conversation continues)
Didnt know my parents want me to go back so badly... awwwww... simple yet sweet (:
Thats all for now.. Stay tuned (:
Take care peeps!♥

No comments:
Post a Comment