Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Chinese New Year

Happy Chinese New Year!
New year, new breakthrough..
This is my first and probably the last CNY without my family, relatives here in UK.
There's no CNY feel here, not at all in Nottingham, probably there is in bigger cities like London and Manchester? I've no idea..
I miss the CNY biscuits, bak gua, nian gao etc..
I miss having reunion dinner with my family..
I miss having a day out with Mulians for CNY visits..
Cleaning the whole house and prepare for CNY..
Tuned to Msia's frequency for CNY songs..
However, listening to CNY songs in cold weather, is not a good thing after all:(
Anyway, I'll be home SOON :D
GONG XI FA CAI!!!
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!! :)

It so happened that Valentines Day falls on the same day as CNY this year..
Romantic day out?
Nothing special, just another ordinary day to me.
Everyone has someone, but, I have more than one.
Dont think I need someone to be my special one for now (:
All I want for now is my family.
Dear, darling, honey? NO, FAMILY!!! and friends of course (:
Happy Valentines Day!!

btw, dinner with bf/gf or with family?=p

Just heard that there is such thing call "bf/gf for RENT". WHAT??!!! bf/gf can be rent?! Is this necessary??!! What on earth is happening??!! @@" ()@&*#*^$(%@!&$#(!*&$_@#

No comments: