Had a really really great time with the Solid Rock people..
Oh right, some of you might not know this.. I've been attending a Christian fellowship called "Solid Rock" every Friday evening since Feb. They are really nice, friendly, sporty, spontaneous people.. Big thanks to Ben! (:
I didnt manage to attend the retreat organised by Solid Rock, haihh!!! But still, they manage to organise more events after that..
Lets see...
Thurs - Frisbee in the evening
Fri - Chilling at the city, movie and game session which ended at 3am
Sat - Frisbee early in the morning and lunch
Sun - Super spontaneous BBQ partieeee and also game session
Nonstop man!!! I can't believe this!! But, i really enjoy to the max!! Thanks SR people!! (: I gonna miss you guys man :(
So now... ITS TIME TO CATCH UP WITH MY REVISION!!!!! No more spontaneous BBQ or steamboat till next week please, but i don't mind playing Frisbee (:
So now... ITS TIME TO CATCH UP WITH MY REVISION!!!!! No more spontaneous BBQ or steamboat till next week please, but i don't mind playing Frisbee (:
1 comment:
haha what a coincidence. I'm attending the same thing every Friday evening too but our group is called "Rock Solid" :)
Post a Comment