Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Semenyih

I'm back to the land of bored-ness? LOL. Class started yesterday, like FINALLY after a super long break. Got the super duper hyper packed timetable few days before the class started and it stressed me up =.= Probably this is my final student life or maybe not. Uncertainties again =x Haha!!

Anyway, love to be in Semenyih for few reasons:
1. Freeeeeeee sports facilities =p
2. More freedom? =x
3. Get to go giler giler with the giler giler ones? LOL
4. Errrrrrrrrrr.. Okie my bad =x

Dont want to be in Semenyih because:
1. Its BORING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! still BORING!!!!!!!!! T.T They dont have like BIG shopping mall :(
2. Its very very far from my home sweet home :(
3. Confirm spend more money here :(
4. ............ Okie I add when I can think of any =p

BUT, luckily I still can online here. Else, i'll be bored to death? =x And, luckily I'm going home every weekend? :) But, maybe not if I'm rushing my fyp :(

If you're free, please come over to SEMENYIH and bring me out!!!!!!! T.T LOL
Haha, nyway, just a quick post to.....kill my boredness? Hahahaha!!

Take care people :)

No comments: