Sunday, October 31, 2010

Beee-zzziiiieee

I'm so sorry for not updating myself for some time.
Classes resumed as some of you know, or some may not?
I'm so flooded with work loads T.T
Fyp(Final Year Project), Lab and courseworks + little bit of revisions + catch up. So yea, imagine how busy my life can be T.T Yes, you didnt read wrongly neither do I typed wrongly. This is my final year of Uni life (or maybe not?). And, I want you guys to know that, FINAL YEAR IS NOT FUN AT ALL!!!!

Phewww so busy... Gimme some time to sort things out, and I'll share my stories with you people :)


My work gonna be piled up like THAT MUCH!!! LOL. Hahaha (: *fingers crossed*

Thats all for now I guess, I cant afford to lose so much of my time right now T.T I want more parteyyyyyyssss :(

Mulians, I might not be able to turn up in as much as yumcha session as before, but, i'll try? :)
Take care! And I love you all like I always do

No comments: