Sometimes, we just dont know why this happen, why that happen. I guess I'd tried my best, yet, you are blamming me. Why dont you try to think about others? Why must you give me so much pressure? I'd tried to be very strong. For those who know me, they should know how often, how easily my tears will be dropped. I did it. I controlled myself for not letting any tears drop again because of you. Again, again and again. I'm tired. Fed up. And finally, it drops. Why there are so much, so big difference between the past and the present? Everyday, no matter when i was in train, in work, in house, at restaurant etc, i saw something which i really jealous of. Why can't I have it? Is it as Benj. Cheong said "God has a plan for everyone"? And my path was the not-so-easy path? Nevermind, I can handle it. Why are you hiding from me? Why cant you remain the same? Do you know its torturing? I lost contact with you because I don't trust you anymore. I hope you will let me know the truth as soon as possible. Heart tearing apart, I've never feel this hurt before. I hope you are okay right now. As i said, tomorrow will be a brand new day. Cheers! Thanks Rach Nge, I'll look at the bright side now, tomorrow and everyday. I miss you, you, you and you. When can i meet you guys? Isabelle, I remembered what I told you, I've never forget about it. But I don't think you remembered what you promised me. Again and again, I'm tired of keep on repeating. It was the 4th lonely birthday. I gave up in hinting. Now, i surrender. I need rest. Leave me alone.
Ps: the "you" doesnt refer to one people, but few.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
no matter happy o sad things
its alwaz an experience for us,we shud acept it and learn from it
b braver than b4
b tougher then b4
b stronger than b4
so wish u all the best
it the apple A rotten,there sure stil hav apple B,or millions of apple
看开点,人生无常,不如意事十长八九
Post a Comment