Saturday, September 6, 2008

Just realise that i have not been blogging for almost 1month.
Nothing to write mahh! takkan everyday slp wake up eat slp eat slp oso write? haha!
Had a surprised phone call and heard a surprising news from you. Wish you luck :)
Got up early in the morning because its weekend which is family day (:
*rewind rewind*
Watched "Wall E" on 22Aug and "Money No Enough 2" on 29Aug. As expected touched, laughter throughout the movie. Not bad. I'm encouraging my parents to watch :)
Met ZiMing and Benz on 1Sept. Tiring outing. But still, miss you!!
Last weekend, went to Zanmai with family.. *thumb up* :) anyone can bring me there again? xP haha.. just kidding anyway.
Recently, just stayed at home to update my mom's stuff as i promised. Imagine staying at home for whole day. How torturing is it? Awwww :'( Next week, will be my busy week-outing nonstop (i guess) haha.. Now i'm missing my working mates:(
Just came back from 1U. Shopping again? yeahh exactly, coz its girls' job ma.. Girls, rite? mwahahaha!!

Can anyone explain to me why this happen? Is it a must to experience this stage before proceed to better ones? I deserve that kind of treatment from you? You never treated me like how you treat me these few days. I can hardly accept it. I really dont know what u want. How many times u wan that to happen over n over again? I'm not escaping from problem now. I seriously dont know whats going on. I dun understand you? I guess so. What should i do for now? I hope u know tat i'm talking about you.


7days to go.

ps: thanks for everyone who leave comment to cheer me up. i realised that there are lots or mayb just few of you who really cares abt me. take care people:) cheers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that you are happy...
Have a nice weekend with your family too...
I think you start found that i only will drop comment at sad part...
Nobody can tell you why this will happen...
Only you and him can found out why it will happened...
No sacrifice,No victory is what you always like to say...
Everyone can proceed to a better situation also have to pass many stage and sacrifice something...
You are deserved that kind of treatment or not is depend on how you both communicate to each other...
Everyone do something maybe have their own reason,why not try to found out the reason???
Happy to hear that you are not escaped problem...
Since you say you not understand him,then why not try to understand him well???
Build up confidence on each other and know what he wan...
Just proof to him that you are really love him...
I hope that next time didnt have sad part to let me drop comment again...
Happy always belong to you...

Anonymous said...

look like u r btr than b4
wont take so much time to think the old things
hehe
gxgx
ya,Wall E n money not enough use damn funny
but almost End part of Wall E got a bit sad scene
got cry out ma??

stay at home torture ah,hahaha
cuz u ntg do ma,jus help mom do things

lol
shopping...oh
recenly i oso looking 4 new shirt n pants neh,
but scare insufficient funds,hehee

过去让它过去,别在想了
快乐的事该记住,不快乐的,就忘了吧
该学如何放下...

there alwaz ppl who care about u de,hehe
happy alwaz~