Sunday, October 26, 2008

HAPPY DEEPAVALI to all my Indian frens :)

I really want to apologize for "dumping" my blog for so long.. At the same time, i've got something to complaint also. First, i love my msn. WHY? Because i cant sign in for no reason:( Secondly, i love the line courage in my hostel. WHY? Because i cant connect to internet for 3days d. aiks!

So, reporting time:) I'm back to Kepong again. BUT its MONDAY now, i'll be going back to hostel tomorrow early morning:( I'm going to miss my family, my home sweet home again:(

Friday:
Had class until 4pm then waited for parents to pick me up from Uni. Again, they dont want me to take d train home :S Had early dinner with family. Then, went out with *u again. Wanted to go for dessert in SS2 however we ended up spending our time on some other places. Went home quite early because u complaint that i looked very tired, exhaused + *u were sick either.

Saturday:
Mommy accompanied me to MPH, One Utama to do my coursework. By the way, i finished 2 out of 3 of my courseworks!!! HOOORAYY!!! 1more coursework to go before next coursework is given. Bought an ODM watch!! The ODM watch is a glow-in-the-dark kind of watch.. so cool!! I LOVE IT!! Yijie, dont jealous ya! HAHA!

Sunday:
Went jogging. WHAT? SHUXIN JOGGG??! Yeahh!! I went jogging with my parents:) because i wanna lose weight T.T Then, met *u again. *u weren't in ur condition today. Please take good care of yourself @@ Had dinner with *u and my family. Had a really funny conversation between family members :) Had a really serious talk with *u as well. *u never be so serious before. I hope what *u remember what *u told me just now.

Then, PTPTN rejected my application!!! The reason they gave me is "kursus tidak aktif". What kind of reason is this?! So, the scholarship department asked us to reapply the PTPTN. =.=

I hope i can extend the time from 24hours to 26hours. I need more time to finish up all my homework T.T I hav ACP(Applied Chemistry and Physics) Test on this coming WEDNESDAY!!!! oh nooooo!!!

14days to go.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol,the line courage so "good" la
line problem o company problem leh??

welcome bak(shudn't say tis out via my mouth,lol)

wa,so good,ur parent so care u~
hehe
congraz n u shud happy la

wa,buy new watch.....
so rich neh~

u put on weight jor??
hahah
but nvm la,joggin oso good 4 health ma

rejected liao,dun sad,dun angry,gambateh,try apply again lo

the1 fair-est thing god gav everyone is 24 hours,so dun hope to get more lo
haha
(y mus 24 housr le?strange)
try to organize ur time probably,then shud hav enuf time gua

SHUXIN said...

I think is d line problem. Other internet package also cannot go online.
I'm not sad or angry. no worries.