Thursday, October 30, 2008

I'm superr free today!
WHY?
Because i dun hv ANY class today.
WHY?
Because my lecturer replaced it last week:)
weeeeeeeee.. But i'm superrr bored. So *u decided to come over to teman me.
I went to the wrong way!!! I turned too early so i ended up in Kajang Silk Highway. stupid me. Haha.. Thanks Benz for helping me out. So i changed my mind to ask *u to teman me go back to Uni first in case i dont know the way back, instead of asking *u to bring me to Cheras Leisure Mall. Then, i brought *u to hav a look around my Uni. Finally, we ended up chit chatting at my home. *u gave me a super duper big surprise. I'm happy. Very happy honestly. Had dinner with *u.
Seriously i never thought what happened today will actually happen. Thanks alot. *huggs*

11days to go.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

tis *u so good,
care u
alwaz teman u
everytime go bak ur home sure go c *u de
sumtimes giv u so big suprise sumore
y dun think about hiM??
hehe

SHUXIN said...

Hmm yeah. Almost every week also will meet up with *u.
think about *u?
Hmm.. I wanna concentrate in my studies first and *u also hav something to focus on.

Unknown said...

oh,hehe
then gambateh lo?
so after achieved both urs target,think about it la
hahahah
so good hav a *u
i wan oso dun hav