Finally.. Below are our dishes:)
take a 5minutes break before the deserts were served.
So... picture session :)
daddy: not nice not nice.. too far la weihhh!!! again again!!
NG NG!!! again again!!
and finally we can enjoy our desert-yam
Followed by the cake.. Fruit cake:)
ps: i'm not drunk! i still able to get up to go for class
where is the bill? mwahahaha!! here it is~!
after that, daddy sent me back to hostel and then they went back to Kepong..
I love you both!!! Pampered + Contented.. (awww... home sweet home~)
I got my new phone on last Friday..
how come i didnt blog about it? coz i've no mood to blog about it previously, emo marrr!
So.. Sony Ericsson C902
5megapixel cyber-shot phone.. In love with this phone.. *melts*
Since its 5.0 megapixel, so, must try try the camera.. and here it goes:)


haven been camwhoring for a some time.. These are the two latest picture of myself:)
Its holiday tomorrow.. So i dont hav any class tomorrow:) But i'm not going back to Kepong because i have presentation on this coming Friday.. Wish me luck:)
Got to go, its time for me to prepare for my presentation..
To *u, i hav alot alot alot of things want to tell *u want to let *u know. *hugs*
Lastly, i hope u guys enjoyed the pictures:) (i think this post hav more pictures than words.. Haha)
ps: all the pictures above except the image of Sony Ericsson c902, were taken from my new phone, C902. Nice anot? Haha
ciaoz!
take care people:)
I love you both!!! Pampered + Contented.. (awww... home sweet home~)
I got my new phone on last Friday..
how come i didnt blog about it? coz i've no mood to blog about it previously, emo marrr!
So.. Sony Ericsson C902
5megapixel cyber-shot phone.. In love with this phone.. *melts*Since its 5.0 megapixel, so, must try try the camera.. and here it goes:)
Its holiday tomorrow.. So i dont hav any class tomorrow:) But i'm not going back to Kepong because i have presentation on this coming Friday.. Wish me luck:)
Got to go, its time for me to prepare for my presentation..
To *u, i hav alot alot alot of things want to tell *u want to let *u know. *hugs*
Lastly, i hope u guys enjoyed the pictures:) (i think this post hav more pictures than words.. Haha)
ps: all the pictures above except the image of Sony Ericsson c902, were taken from my new phone, C902. Nice anot? Haha
ciaoz!
take care people:)
6 comments:
Wao~the restaurant so nice..i like it..and the cake too..Why u didnt show ur phone casing?
When I was in Malaysia last time, there's a very famous Loong Sing in Nilai. The food there very nice one but the restaurant is not that grand. The restaurant got a lot of awards and got a lot of famous ppl go there for dinner.
I'm not sure if it's the same restaurant and they've moved to another place. Last time when I come to Nilai to visit my friend, we always order their Fried Bak Go and Hokkien Mee.
Could you ask your dad please.... I'm hoping I'll get the chance to eat their food again cause I only come back once a year.... :D
can noe tat u enjoy the nite,n wit ur new hp,congraz...
if miss *u faster go find him la,sms him,call him...
chance gone nvr come bak
wish u all the best...again la
hahaha
Lichi:
Haha.. Yea from highway it really looks very shocking.. as in, really very very big.. Haha..
Ohya!! my phone casing.. nevermind la.. i think cant see the design also.. coz whole black colour haha
kevinpnp:
I think is d same restaurant.. Coz i rmb my dad mentioned that this is the newly moved one.. Yea ya.. got alot alot awards also.. but i'm not sure about the famous ppl thingy..
anonymous:
chill chill:)
Post a Comment