Monday, December 1, 2008

I'm here to yell!!!!
so basically can just ignore this crazy post..

I NEED SUPPORT!!!!!!! from *u perhaps?
I NEED SHOULDER!!!!!!!!!!! *urs?
I NEED ENCOURAGEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! from *u?

19hours more to Engineering Mathematics test!!!!
STRESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All The Best to everyone who take Engineering Mathematics:)

Bed time.
good nite!

9 comments:

kevinpnp said...

Good luck with your engineering maths exam!!! :D

lichi said...

No worry girl~
Everything will be OK..

Chronopredator said...

If so many engineers can do it... so can you..
=)
who says you can't ? -- ask them to shut up..
I say you can :)

SHUXIN said...

Kevinpnp:
Haha.. Thanks:)
All the best to u too!

SHUXIN said...

Lih Chi:
Haha.. Thanks dear:)
Anyway, test is over!
and thanks for guiding me throughout the problems i had.. <3

SHUXIN said...

Vince:
Thanksss:)
How are u doing? Seems lik long time din shout at my bloggiee d..
btw, SHUXIN said CANT!!! mwahahaha!!
Take care!

Unknown said...

hahaha,c,c,c,c,c~
i right,muahaha
then faster go find *u lo,sms him,call him...

about the test neh,blive urself,u can de..hehehe

SHUXIN said...

anonymous:
lol.. find *u? why~~?
haha!

Unknown said...

wat??urself put in the blog de
y ask me y??