Sunday, November 30, 2008

onemonth

Cant believe time really dont wait for anyone of us.
I'll be finishing my sem1 in 3weeks time. Its so fast! I keep on feel that i'm still NEW to uni.. still fresh.. And cant believe soon i'm going to start my sem2.

Let's update my schedule..

25/11 (Tuesday)
-Engineering Industries test
-Lab (FM1)

26/11(Wed)
-3-5pm, Engineering Maths replacement class. Which means, i hav class from 10am to 5pm nonstop for Wednesday!! *faint*

27/11(Thurs)
-Lab(FM2) and this will be my last lab!!!

2/12(Tues)
-Lab report (FM1) due date
-Engineering Maths test

4/12(Thurs)
-Lab report (FM2) due date
-Engineering Industries Visit report due date

9/12(Tues)
-PEF coursework due date

12/12(Fri)
-Professional Skills Presentation

finally i can cross out some of my to-do list. Haha.. So.. 2reports down, 1 to go:)

This week, i came back to Kepong slightly earlier than the weeks before. I went home after my lab on Thursday evening. Then, out for dinner with *u. Followed by finishing lab reportss..

Friday evening, went to have Korean food in Kepong area(near Carrefour) with my parents. We dont know how to orderrr!!! Lol.. So we ordered quite alot.. Hmm 3dishes strictly speaking, but u know la, Korean food has a lot of side dishes.. So we were not manage to finish all of them.. Awww:( and, finally i hav some pictures to share.. FINALLY!!! haha.. sorry for boring you guys with tonnes of words for few months..
can see the side dishes? is damm alot rite? Haha.. Table full with side dishes only~
Below are the side dishes:


tada.. Now we finally can try d three main dishes that we ordered.
look at the Kimchi not me.. :S
Feel hungry? Haha.. Personally i prefer the BBQ:)

Now i need to go back to my Engineering Maths.. Tues exammmm!!!
time to study:)

Take care people!
disappointment or high expectation?

9 comments:

lichi said...

I went to this restaurant before..
i extremely like Korean food..
nice...

Kimchi ...i misssssss so much~

kevinpnp said...

Where is the restaurant actually? Is it a new restaurant? Is the restaurant expensive? It's been a while since I'm in Kepong. Good thing I'm coming back on Chinese New Year.:D

Unknown said...

wa,3 weeks 4 1 sem,omg,damn fast...
my shortest sem oso nid 1 month+
T.T
U so good...(but i think hw a lot rite??)

(c,everytime come bak sure find *u de,hahaha)

oh~korea food,nvr eat b4,b c tat amount of side dishes
not a problem 4 me n my family,hahaha
wa,the daging...look so nice
tat's kimchi??i tot is curry...
eyao~i wan eat too
ahhh~

SHUXIN said...

Lih Chi:
Haha.. I still prefer Japanese food ler..
I din really taste the KimChi.. coz already very fulllll!!! T.T
Haha

SHUXIN said...

kevinpnp:
Hmm is actually at Kepong, opposite Jusco..:)
Expensive? I've no idea.. Coz this is my first time been to Korean restaurant.. I think is affordable la.. Haha!

SHUXIN said...

Anonymous:
Hmm is not 3weeks for 1sem.. But is my sem left 3weeks only, den will start next sem alr.. Haha.. My 1sem is half year de:)

Lol.. everytime? But this time Fri & Sat din find *u.. haha!!

Unknown said...

oh,i tot 1 sem jus 3 weeks,so nice
er...tis i duno lo,mayb he o u do find each other,but in teh end both oso not free gua~
hahaha

SHUXIN said...

anonymous:
Nola.. 1sem is half year..
Haha..

Unknown said...

oh,half year,longer than mine,
then wen only can graduate?