Sunday, April 12, 2009

The memoriess

I just realised that i never blog anything about my birthday..
Since i'm not in mood to study, nor sleep, why not blog about it now? Shall we? Haha!

Lets start from Thursday..

I was studying in the library after class, because i hav a in class test on FRIDAY!!! Lol! I ajak-ed Allen for dinner with LihChi and her bf, but got rejected T.T He invited(cheated) me to study bersama-sama in study room in the evening.. Manatau Bolwin also tried to invite(cheat) me to study in Kar Sheng's house. I really forgot about my day because of the MPC exam which weighted 50% T.T Someone(you know who you are) tipu-ed me that he got stomachache and need to go to toilet, manatau, he actually went home=.= suddenly feel that i got cheated so easily =.=

Then, this cunning Allen, yes ALLEN, tipu-ed me to have a walk around the lake =.= I see crowd, but i never thought was them.. Surprised when see them, really surprise.. Now let's the pictures do the talking :)

The cakes:
cake #1

home made by Lih Chi, thanks! *hugs*
From top left clockwise: Donatus Yee, Kar Sheng, Lih Chi, Zhen Yi, Markus and Bolwin

cake #2
From Allen, thanks!

cake #3
this is a cake which came all the way from KEPONG!!! Awww.. I really surprised when i see them..
The ultimate gang which came all the way from Kepong to surprise me.. Thanks a lot!! Love you guys *mwahhhs!
From left: Gemioo Gan, Zheng Hao, Khan Jack, Sin Ying, Daryl Yeow and Jiunn Herng.
The Uni gang.. From left: Donatus Yee, Perashanth, Kar Sheng, Markus, Ashwin and Bolwin. Lih Chi and Allen aren't in the pic, i wonder why..

Then, comes the traditional punishment..

Followed by the entertainment session:
Allen ss-ing =p

Meanwhile, i brought the ultimate Kepong gang for a walk around the campus..In the admin building..
From the top to the bottom: Zheng Hao, Gemioo Gan, Daryl Yeow, Jiunn Herng, Khan Jack, Sin Ying and I myself :)
They left earlier because some are working, some are having exam on the next day..
*hugss!!* Thanks y'all!!

See.. This is how much they enjoyed. I hope everyone enjoyed, have fun that night.. But the weather don't allow us to stay any longer at the fountain. We left to Kar Sheng's house at around 2am.. Early right? Yea, to study MPC T.T At last, all SLEPT!! except Bolwin. I KO-ed at 4am, nap for 1hr got up at 5am, went mamak with Bolwin, den come back continue study till around 8am. Went home, nap for half an hour and then got myself prepared for exam, while Bolwin started sleeping once we back from mamak T.T I really got no idea how i did for that exam. Don't ask!! Lol!

Part 2: (After MPC exam...)
Headed to Belakong with coursemates..
From left: Gates, Lih Chi, Kon, Kang Ling, me, Lik Yin, Joann Chan, Edwin, and Jonan Chan.
and...

Cake #4
Thanks for everyone who made it.. And thanks Lih Chi for planning everythin and everythin =)

Then, rushed home as i know my family is waiting for me.. I KO-ed once i reach home.. u know lahhh.. I only had few hours of sleep =.= Parents woke me up once they got home.. Dinner at Restorant Palace.. No picture taken, i am still in blur condition, but not to forget about the drink of the day:

Last but not least, the pressies:
and.. about one week later, i got this another little surprise from this girl...
Thanks!!! She is Izzatiiiiii :) *huggsss* I have not seen u for 2years? 3years?

Thanks daddy, mommy and brotherss!! I love y'all!!
Thanks for everyone who made it a day for me.
Thanks for everyone who wished me through sms, my chatter box, blog, facebook or friendster..
And not to forget about wishes from RUSSIA!!! ALEX KOH ZHI YANG!!! who gave me a surprise call at 12am.. Really shocked!!! I still remember the CNY surprise i had lol..
And also wishes from Aussie.. Vivian Yap Wei Wen.. I saw your blog.. Thanks *hugs*
And also wishes from Kampar.. Yap Xuan Hong.. I smiled throughout the email.. I wonder when i gonna meet u?! You must be forgotten about it.
And also wishes from ex-colleagues.. Didn't expect that y'all still remember..
And also wishes from UK and Ireland.. I miss you guysss!! Rach and Ken, dont forget our appointment :)
Lastly, thanks for Allen and Lih Chi for planning every bits for me.. and i got cheated ishhh!!

ps: check my facebook for more photos :)

2 comments:

Allen Ang said...

你还是认为我脚滑吗?
lolz

Unknown said...

wow,so many cakes....
so nice....hehehe
look like u very happy...hehe
good~