26 Aug 09
Lunch with my lil bro at Sushi Zanmai @ OneUtama.
28 Aug 09
Meeting up with Vincent and Rachel @ OneU Char Chan Teng..
29 Aug 09
Had a pre departure briefing @ Chulan Tower. Bbbbooooorrrrriiiiiinnnnggggg briefing =x
30 Aug 09
Since when guys need FACIAL?! Aduiiiiiii!!!
Dinner @ Restaurant Palace.
31 Aug 09
Shoppingggggg + Jalan jalan around with family for FOOOODDDD!!!!!!!!! No picture taken for sure=p
1 Sept 09
I remember this day VERY WELL!!! Mwahahahahahahah!! I gotta show off d.. Sorry la.. This is the first time of my life that I DIDN'T DROP A SINGLE TEARS WHEN INJECTION!!! bwahahaha!! I feel so proud la=x Those who know me, tau la.. What will happen when I see nurse in school? =p bwahahahaha!!
2 Sept 09
Bwahahahaha!! Another BANGGA day.. Went to KL all alone to settle ISIC la this and that. Imagine a girl driving alone in the city. Bwahahaha!! Okay I went a bit missing in Jalan Raja Chulan and I can't find the frigging Jalan Tengah till I nearly give up and to go again with my dad. But, when I almost gave up, I SAW JALAN TENGAH!!! This is a SUPERRRR small road that nobody will notice =.= Still, I found and settle my stuff (: great success =p
Anyway, thanks to my "phone google map" aka Zeng Chey. I called him to google map for me =x ops!
3 Sept 09
Dance Flick @ OneUtama with Daryl and Zeng Chey. This movie....nonsense =x Okay no offense, I personally don't likeyy. I WANT TO WATCH "UP"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I WAS suppose to go home with EMPTY HANDS!!!!! But @@" Ended up I bought the most =.= WHAT!!!!????
to be continue (:
btw, quarantine? or not to be quarantined? hahaha!




No comments:
Post a Comment