Thursday, September 3, 2009

Outings

Woahhhh!!! I gonna write about last month's outings! Wonder how much I could remember =="

1. 13 Aug 09
Went out for GI JOE with Daryl, Zeng Chey and JH.
Then, dinner at Ming Tien @ Taman Megah. I can remember this is the day when i betray my diet! Oh noooo!! Resulting me heavier by 1kg =.= And until now still unable to remove this 1kg!!! Arghhh! Trust me, we really ate alot T.T
Imagine lil tiny girl had a main course, then 炒果条, 炒箩白糕, 耗煎 and Taiwan sausage. Feeling hungry now? Mwahahaha!! Yaahh, so please stop saying "woihhhhh!!! xin!!! U fatt fokk!!" =.= I'll kill u! LOL

ps: check on my facebook for more pictures (:

2. 14 Aug 2009
Decided to make this simple nutty chocolate with Vivian.
The ingredients we need
In process
still in process
the result(:
credits to Vivian who edited this pic.
Alex Koh, one of the judges. Pass la i guess =p

3. 15 Aug 09
This is the day when our beloved friend left us. RIP Sylvestor Liew.
After attending his funeral, we went for dinner at Kepong food court.
Ying & Ming, still so cute and sweet afterall.
Zheng Hao, dun so stress dahhh..
Jiunn Herng, the "病鸡", inside jokes, LOL MULIANS!!!
Daryl & I.

ohya! All of them were the judges for my nutty chocolate tooo.. Can ask them how it taste like (:

4. 18 Aug 09
Sing K with Alex, Ben and Ken.
Noooooo pictures =.= I must learn from Rachel how to make them take pictures!!!

5. 19 Aug 09
Had lunch with Vincent at Fish & Co, OneU. We still carry on with our plan thou Rachel last minute got quarantined.
His.
Mine.
Vincent
Me.
Us.

It's been longggg ago since we last met. Probably in Rachel's thanksgiving party? Don't worry, guess I'll meet you again real soon.

Then, went to bake Oreo Cheese Cake with LihChi's guidance again(:
Hey hey!! Never judge a book by its cover kayyy!! Lol. This cake is specially bake for mulians. Again, I'm really sorry that I couldn't turn up in that celebration because I was in Bandung :(

6. 21 Aug 09
Was suppose to have lunch with this fk who came all the way back from UKM to meet us, but ended up more like a chatting session at Kepong Foodcourt.
Keng Wei, the fk.
Gan Wooi Hoong
Zeng Chey
xin
and Daryl the late comer

7. 22 - 25 Aug 09
Bandung trip. I've previously wrote one for Bandung trip. Click here in case you don't remember or haven't read or anything.

That's all for now. Banyak lagiii!! Aduiiiii!! I think now I know why my dad always quarantine me. mwahahahaha!!

No comments: