Best friend(s)?
Boy friend(s)?
Boyfriend(s) (errrrr....)?
Battle Field(LOL)? Or... something else?
Had a conversation with a friend last night and realises the truth let me down down down.
Boy friend(s)?
Boyfriend(s) (errrrr....)?
Battle Field(LOL)? Or... something else?
Had a conversation with a friend last night and realises the truth let me down down down.
Boy friend will treat you like an angel, the best girl, the prettiest girl bla bla bla, if he has an intention or aim, I know you are smart enough to understand what I mean.
So, when their aim is achieved, they'll treat you like an angel-to-be. The treatment will be different as compared to when they haven't get what they are aiming. Why? I dont understand. Okay so there goes your lovey-dovey story.
"Romeo take me to somewhere we can be along ~"
HOWEVER, if they failed or you broke up. The story is completely different again. You both will most likely turn out to be strangers. WHAT?! Why on earth things must be ended up this way?! I really don't understand. *disappointed*
But, I'm always glad that Best friends will always treat you like an angel no matter what, be there with you whenever you need him/her.
Like Her...
We might not be able to hang out everyday, every week, but we never turn into strangers when we see each other ♥
The pic is edited by her, 200...9?
I dislike browsing through this album, teary eyes everytime, but this time, with a smiley face, because I ♥ the strong mulians-bond that we built =)
To the college mates whom I have not meet for longgggggg (2009)
And of course the girls love(2009)
Last but not least, the friendship, the love from UK (2010)
Mulians-overseas love :)
And this family#2 love..
I miss them dearly and they are coming back in January.. yayyy :D
Although we are not blood-bonded but we live and love each other as if we are :)
I cherish the one I care and those who cares about me :) Thank you bfs - best friends =)) ♥
So, please appreciate the best friend(s) around you =)
Anyway, 3 more courseworks to go and I'm then done with final year sem1 =D
Loneranger, fightooooo~!
So, when their aim is achieved, they'll treat you like an angel-to-be. The treatment will be different as compared to when they haven't get what they are aiming. Why? I dont understand. Okay so there goes your lovey-dovey story.
"Romeo take me to somewhere we can be along ~"
HOWEVER, if they failed or you broke up. The story is completely different again. You both will most likely turn out to be strangers. WHAT?! Why on earth things must be ended up this way?! I really don't understand. *disappointed*
But, I'm always glad that Best friends will always treat you like an angel no matter what, be there with you whenever you need him/her.
Like Her...We might not be able to hang out everyday, every week, but we never turn into strangers when we see each other ♥
The pic is edited by her, 200...9?
Last but not least, the friendship, the love from UK (2010)
I miss them dearly and they are coming back in January.. yayyy :D
Although we are not blood-bonded but we live and love each other as if we are :)
I cherish the one I care and those who cares about me :) Thank you bfs - best friends =)) ♥
So, please appreciate the best friend(s) around you =)
Anyway, 3 more courseworks to go and I'm then done with final year sem1 =D
Loneranger, fightooooo~!
No comments:
Post a Comment