Friday, December 17, 2010

Woman or women?

From my experience, it seems that women are more hot tempered than any man. WHY?
Why emotion always controlling them, but not the other way round?
Why cant they settle things in a better way?
Sometimes, it really ruin one's mood when things ended up that way.
Yes, I'm referring to myself. Why cant I start my holiday and proudly announce the end of my first sem with a smiley face?

So, again, please fucking figure out the problem before mad at others!

I'm really pissed off right now, dont ask me why, you know why!

And.....
Let's call it a semester after a long night of fighting with CEL Coursework and rushing to computer labs to get the damm report printed out and submit before the clock ticks to 4.30pm?

ok thats all. Write up again next time. bye. *emo*

3 comments:

BadBoy said...

It's tough to receive a welcome back in that way. don't emo. *cheer* have an open talk the next day ? communication is important.

Anonymous said...

台湾uu聊天室 , 台湾uu聊天室 , 台湾uu聊天室 , 台湾uu聊天室 , 台湾uu聊天室 , 台湾uu聊天室 , 台湾uu聊天室 , 台湾uu聊天室 , 台湾uu聊天室 , 台湾uu聊天室

Anonymous said...

..........