Saturday, November 15, 2008

Helllooo!! Its me again (of course, like duhhhh =.=)
Reporting myself.. I'm back to Kepong:)
I'm drawn with course works, assignments, example sheets, exams, reports, and outings!! I need more timeee!!

To Vincent Lee:
Guess u're doing ur revision now.. All the best weihh :)
Our plan..is it still on? Aww hopefully yes :s
Gambatehhhh!!

Alex, Rachel:
Mi-Re-Do? Haha..
I miss both of u seriously!! T.T How are u guys doing? Dr Koh from Russia? Dr Nge from Ireland? Wondering if you guys will go "Who is SHUXIN?" when u guys come back.. How dare u:s
All the best my darlingggs:) Will continue gila-gila when u guys come back ok? luv u guys!
Take care! mwahhhss!

Hong Chin:
I wonder if u'll see this.. Guess u're busy preparing for ur final A-Levels exam rite? Hows prep btw? Miss u too.. Its been a longgg time since i last seen u and chat with u.. How are u doing?
Last but not least, all the best in ur A-Levels exam:) I miss the past(MCKL) time when we used to gila-gila together.. Awwww!!! Take care!

Vivian:
We're staying so near yet it seems lik so far away. How are u doing? Still working? Studying? Sooo long din chat with u alr.. We shall lepak again next time. ok? Missing the time when we used to laugh out sooooo loudly bullying ck. Awww... i shall go to DesaPark some other days:)
Take care dear!

YeeYing:
WOMANNN!!!! Where are youuuu? Our outing G-O-N-E!!!! Gahhhhhh!!! Hate that! We shall not depend on them=x we should arrange our own outing ourselves. Guess so.. Haha..! Oh wait, correction, is outingssssss rather than outing:) Am i right? haha!
miss u weihhhhhT.T

XuanHong:
Mary Yap Mei Mei!!! did i spelt correctly? Its beeennn AGESSS since i last saw u.. Hows life in Kampar? Spot any leng zaiss? opps correction, leng luis? Arghhhhhhh.. Miss the laughters we had.. Miss u loadddsss!! take care ya:)

I just finish (cant say finish actually coz 2parts left) my Engineering Mathematics Coursework. I need fresh air!! I wan SHOPPING!!! Now, i'm missing sooooo many people:( Missing Uncle Neth, Vivian Hooi Pin, Zheng Hao, Sin Ying, Hollandmouse, Gillian etc etc.. Awwwww T.T

I got sooo many things to write but i'm lack of time T.T I shall blog again tonite or tomorrow.. Depends:)

Take care people!!
cheers:)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

lol
stil tat words
bz, can
but oso nid take care urself
shopping ah....
hahahaha
y gal like shopping so much?
a question without answer to me
hahaha
gambateh la~
dun alwaz rush works til deep nite lo

nzhaoc2pid said...

wow~~surprisingly my name appear here in ur blog wor~~~
i miss u too~~~
wish all the best to u~~
as annoymous say don always rush work till deep night oh~~~
take care~~~

kevinpnp said...

Not enough time?? Ironically, I have too much time here in boring UK... I wish I was like you, busy all the time... I miss being a student...

SHUXIN said...

anonymous:
Haha.. God give this shopping "skills" to all girls ma.. so girls are born to SHOP!! lol..
dun worry, din really burn mid night oil..

SHUXIN said...

nzhaoc2pid:
Lol.. why surprised o?
haha.. u also try ur best in the audition ok?:)
Haha.. i din burn midnight oil:) Now still no nid burn.. End of Dec only burn lol..
take care kor~

SHUXIN said...

kevinpnp:
UK life is relaxing? Lol.. When ppl busy, they wish to be free; when they are free, they wish to be busy.. Lol..

Unknown said...

swt
then mus earn a lot of money only can go chase gal lo,lol