I LOVE YOU YOU YOU YOU and YOU!!!!!!
This post is just a random post. I'm so so so tired now.
Just handed in Engineering Mathematics coursework.
Next, hav to get my Lab Report done before this Thursday.
Then i hav Engineering Industries visit to Ajinomoto on Thursday. Followed by Engineering Industries test on next TUESDAY!!! *faint*
Finally, congratulations to *u. Guess *u get back *your spirit:)
Do *your best again in tml's match! Good Luck!!
ciaoz!
6 comments:
lol
so free ah
come here random post
ajinomoto
so u noe how they make it lo??
wuhoo!! hahaha!! =)
anonymous:
Haha.. busy till craziee d so just post a random post..
Hmm.. haven been to la.. this coming Thursday :)
chronopredator:
why so excited?
@@
I'm always excited when it comes to site visits or any visit to plants...
I remember when I was in uni, we went to this bridge on top of a dam. After I graduated, I was assessing the same bridge. That's what I call SATISFACTION..!!! Hehe...
2moro leh
after noe then tell me how they make ajinomoto oh~
Post a Comment