Happy New Year:)
Its 2009.. I cant believe that! Time really flies..
Cant believe that i'm 20 now. Correction, shud be 19+1. *sobs*
i'm feeling so so so old now *sobs*
Probably i shall think the bright side, i'm growing, mature =/
Feeling so bad now, because went home soearly last night. 4am!! mwahahaha!!
Luckily my parents din say anythin about that.
Firstly, i would lik to take this opportunity to thanks KinHoe for organising this BBQ countdown party. ps: i'm not so sure who's the organiser, i think everyone do hav their task. Thanks alot.
Had a great chance to meet all my long-time-no-see friends. Sin Ying, Zheng Hao, Pris, Zeng Chey, Qi Hao, Jack, Keng Wei, 1e, Gan, San, Sylvester, kkw etc. To those i din list down ur name doesnt mean that i forgotten u guys, but really met too too too many frens of mine last night.
I dont hav any pictures of last night's event. I shall wait someone to upload them then i'll post it here:) Surprisingly we din had any liquor last night. *clapps*
To those who are studying:
All the best in your studies:) GAMBATEHH!!!
To those who are working:
Try to balance yourselves.. Dont work blindly:)
Cant believe that i'm 20 now. Correction, shud be 19+1. *sobs*
i'm feeling so so so old now *sobs*
Probably i shall think the bright side, i'm growing, mature =/
Feeling so bad now, because went home so
Luckily my parents din say anythin about that.
Firstly, i would lik to take this opportunity to thanks KinHoe for organising this BBQ countdown party. ps: i'm not so sure who's the organiser, i think everyone do hav their task. Thanks alot.
Had a great chance to meet all my long-time-no-see friends. Sin Ying, Zheng Hao, Pris, Zeng Chey, Qi Hao, Jack, Keng Wei, 1e, Gan, San, Sylvester, kkw etc. To those i din list down ur name doesnt mean that i forgotten u guys, but really met too too too many frens of mine last night.
I dont hav any pictures of last night's event. I shall wait someone to upload them then i'll post it here:) Surprisingly we din had any liquor last night. *clapps*
To those who are studying:
All the best in your studies:) GAMBATEHH!!!
To those who are working:
Try to balance yourselves.. Dont work blindly:)
Xin officially love ALL OF YOU!!! *hugsss*
To SM Ken:
i miss you bro!! How are you doing in UK? Had a great New Year Eve?
All the best bro!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
To Rachel Nge:
*hugs* i miss you tooooo:( When are u coming back to Msia? CNY? Hows New Year Eve in Ireland? Gambateh!! Doctor-to-be:) HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
To Alex Koh:
How are u doing in Russia? I miss you:( Guess u wont see this.. But i hope someone can help me to send my regards to him.. Take care!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! all the best in your studies too:)
To ***:
I hope you can behave yourself. Stop being so childish anymore.. You're no longer 15 or 16 years old. 20years old. You shud grow up and start thinking. I hope you know what you are doing. I dont know what to say about you. I just hope you think maturely.. Anyway, Happy New Year and all the best!
I shall stop now.. I'm feeling very guilty for not studying for my exams now.. I shall go to study NOW:/
i still hav so so so much things to write but....i try ok? Sorry:(
i miss you bro!! How are you doing in UK? Had a great New Year Eve?
All the best bro!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
To Rachel Nge:
*hugs* i miss you tooooo:( When are u coming back to Msia? CNY? Hows New Year Eve in Ireland? Gambateh!! Doctor-to-be:) HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
To Alex Koh:
How are u doing in Russia? I miss you:( Guess u wont see this.. But i hope someone can help me to send my regards to him.. Take care!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! all the best in your studies too:)
To ***:
I hope you can behave yourself. Stop being so childish anymore.. You're no longer 15 or 16 years old. 20years old. You shud grow up and start thinking. I hope you know what you are doing. I dont know what to say about you. I just hope you think maturely.. Anyway, Happy New Year and all the best!
I shall stop now.. I'm feeling very guilty for not studying for my exams now.. I shall go to study NOW:/
i still hav so so so much things to write but....i try ok? Sorry:(
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
5 comments:
that day your brother really cute la..
can he join our gang next time?
if i am a girl i will love him very much.. Sadly, i am not~
haha
Happy new year. Do you guys drink a lot?? I didn't drink much during new year's eve. Just partying around Edinburgh for hogmanay.
happy new year to you=) MuackXXXX
happy new year to u too,n gambateh 4 ur exam lo
leeahkit:
Haha.. next time means when o? U still can love him as ur bro de ma.. lol.. Luckily tat day u guys din bully him kao kao :D
kevinpnp:
Thanks! Same to u too:) Happy belated new year lol.. Hmm.. we din drink at all:D surprisingly xP
Priscillia:
Thanks:D Happy New Year to u toooo.. we should count down that day!! Probably we shall rehearsal for every eve.. LOL.. Mwahhhhs:)
anonymous:
Happy belated New Year:) Thanks for your wishes.. I'll try my best haha
Post a Comment