Friends around me are blogging about how they spent their valentines. Accidentaly, i found out the truth. I'm really disappointed on your dishonesty. But luckily i found it before hand. So, back to uni life.. Its the same thing over and over again. Courseworks, example sheets.. arghh.. i feel so stressful right now.. I should be doing hw but not onlining LOL.. well, relax larr.. who cares? xP
I'm going to my uni's music room SOON, very soon, in 5min time:) Its my first time of entering this music room.. Someone(you know who you are) forgotten about it yesterdayyy.. Nevermind.. Drum drum here i come :D I know it sounds a bit rude or weird for me to play drum.. But, i wanna try viola tooo!! hopefully uni's music room has everythin i wished to play.. lol.. greedy-nya! But, i know once i enter music room, i'll think of my home.. Nevermind, just 2more nights, then i can back to my home sweet home again..
Guess my bro is off to Malacca today for his circuit.. Good luck:) Do your best! i know you are aiming for the China or wherever competition.. Dont disappoint Victor, your sponsor! Will see you on Sunday! Love you! Will be missing you thou.
Cant wait for Lih Chi to come back.. Feel lik i have so so so many stories to share with her. I bet she sure got some nice experience to share with me, especially her beloved COFFEE!!! Haha! Since last Thurs, after she leave, my so-called healthy lifestyle disappear again!!! arghh!! I really feel lik play moving arounddd!!
Guess this weekend is the last free-weekend i can have before the final exam ends, as my labs are starting next week.. I'll be so busy after this perhaps? So.. I apology for my lack of updates in the future.. But i'll try, again.. Haha!
Guys out there, you are still welcome to leave me msges in the chatter box beside, email me, sms me or even call me :) Stay in touch!
5pm!!!! MUSIC ROOM TIME!!!
ciaoz!
take care people :)
2 comments:
dun emo la~~~~
dun cry too....
sumtimes relax is good,hahah
ur U music room allow the student go in to play watever instruments they wan??
ishh~i wan too~i wan~!!!!
u can go jog wit ur U frens ma
o ur family....
jus can leave my msg(comment & chat box) here
canT sms
canT email
or canT call,hahaha
wen u finish ur exam then??
ur last BZ day = ??
hope u fine,dun cry ya,b tough...
b strong...
go music room more~
sayonara,gambateh
if u read tis b4 19/2 2pm...
pls pray 4 me if can...
got a job interview...
so scare n nervous now...
It's not the end of the world. I also have a lot of problems. We miss each other but we can't see each other. All I can do is just call her.
Post a Comment