Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Finally i was out for sports for this week.. Thanks ZhenYi, KarSheng, Bolwin, Donny, Markus and LihChi. I was really happy, enjoyed. Really thanks alot! Just realised that you guys love me so much, we played around more than i expected. And now i'm in mood to study, finally :)

Yesterday, watched KS's performance on Spotlight. *two thumbs up* I got so much to learn from u.. You motivated me to play my piano again.

Yesterday also, results was out, WHICH WAS SUPPOSE TO RELEASE ON FRIDAY!!! damm why release so early? Results was out of my expectation. Anyway, really need to thanks LihChi alot alot for helping me throughout the exams + the situation i was facing. Thanks a lot! loveyou<3

To Mr J:
I felt guilty for what i've done. I'm sorry, really. I really dont know how to express my feeling right now, its very complicated. I admit sometimes i do feel happy, but i am actually feeling more pressured. The better you trying to give me, the more stressful i am. Again, out of my expectation. I hope you can focus more on other more important stuffs:) seeyou!