People may wonder how i celebrated my Valentine's?
Well.. Someone(you know who you are xP) turned me down.. aiks! kat Cyber pun tak nak come back.. ishh!!
So, i spent my night with my family :D what a good daughter.. Haha..
I'm oh-so-emo.. Why? Because another half of me is at Australia enjoying herself now T.T
dumped me alone for 1week.. :'(
LIH CHI!!!!! faster come back! I need you!!! :( and i miss u too..
I'm suffering, really suffering.. Why everythin happen at the same time?
Why guys must have those thinking? I really dont understand, who can tell me why?
Remember last time, were quite close to Mr. S. But.. After that conversation, we somehow lik turned into strangers. Why?!
What does this mean? I dont understand, really!
Its Monday again. What does this means? Means i hav to go back to Uni.. Aiks.. Courseworks are piling up alr.. Exams are coming, nearer and nearer..
So, bed time:)
good night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Don't be so pessimistic... Life is wonderful. :D Spending V day alone is not that bad. I've spent it alone for 23 years already. Nothing happened to me. It's my first time spending it with someone this year. :D
good daugther,hahah
then i'm good son too lo....
i oso past alone,hahaha
guys thinking wat?
gals can change easily,guys too
noe wat i mean??
Post a Comment