I'm so deadly tired! Be calm, i'll explain to you why is it so.
Went for basketball and volleyball yesterday evening till 8pm. Then back to clean up myself. Followed by dinner. Rushed to Tesco's Kings to get a cake for Ashwin. It was kind of last minute plan. Then, went back to uni's fountain, to get prepared for the celebration. No pictures with me yet, so i'll skip this 1st. and the thing is.. ALL OF US WENT HOME AT 3AM!!! EARLY right?! And, i was suppose to have so called "Frisbee training" at 730am in the morning. wth! how am i suppose to get up? Yet, i woke up, but i didnt turn up mwahahah xP coz too lazy to get up lar..
Attended 2hours of lectures, lunch den off to BADMINTON session from 2 to 5pm. Followed by Frisbee till about 6pm. And then, basketball for about 5min, coz i really exhausted! Went home at 7pm then dinner and here i am at Tiscra NOW :)
I'd say that my mood is kinda off since last night. It's lik something is troubling me.
I dont understand. What is going on?! I dont get the true meaning of it. Or probably just purely because i'm tired?
But i'm so happy now. My brother at Pahang just video called me. I miss him so much! He looks very happy, thus making me feels happy too ;) Bro, i love you! Cant wait u to come back home again..
missing my bro badly ;(
and finally,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ASHWIN!!!!
4 comments:
Becareful when the way home.
crazy life~
hahahaha
as long as u r happy
hahah
it's good to have time to 运动
then 运动 more lo
hahahaa
Anonymous:
Ya sure
Anonymous:
yea, sort of crazy life, but i enjoy.. haha
nice,crazy life,if can i wil wish u have...
but my life now is fil full wit bz...haiz...canT hav crazy life...
Post a Comment