As title above, this post is going to specially written for Mr J and Mr Clown.
Mr J:
I know you dont want to hear any apology(i guess). Everythin became dream n *pooof* it disappear. I know its going to be a tough days for you. You told me "Will stand up from where i fall", hence, i hope u can stand up soon. Recall back the past, its not longer than a month story. Thus, i believe you can do it. I wish i'll be seeing a happy, cheerful mr J soon. Bare in mind that friends around you will definitely be there for you, including me. Remember what i told you, i still will help you, listen to you provided if you want. Thou i cant help much but atleast i know you will feel better after talking to someone. Ups and downs. Repeating "Love is beautiful" and "老海龟". Just call me a b*tch if you want to. I know i'm not a good girl thou. and, that is not going to be the last video call we had. That is not the end of the world. That is not the end of your life. That is not the end of your challenges. That is not the end of our friendship. A new chapter has began :) smile. Be good to your wife. Your wife will brighten your life very soon. You need your wife. Finally, take good care of yourself. Drink more water as you are not feeling well. Hope to see you soon! Cheers :)
Mr Clown:
Bet you are *aza aza fighting* now. Good luck!
Thanks alot and thanks for being Mr Clown of mine. Thanks for calming me, cheering me up, helping me throughout emo-ness, difficulties. I knew i was offed yesterday. I hope i didnt scare you. I'm very sorry because i misunderstood you in the beginning. I'm sorry. Thanks for being my 24hours clown? perhaps? Haha..
See you~ take care!
Saturday, March 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
HI!
from: MR 淇淇。
LOL..
Mr 淇淇:
Glad to see you here! Thanks;)
take care ya
Post a Comment